Thursday, February 14, 2013

natural help for insomnia

Different people react differently to stress. Me, I can't sleep. And then there's that thing that happens with getting older also...we can't sleep. And that other thing that happens with women of a certain age, let's just call us baby wise women...we can't sleep. So among the three, let's just say I know which of my friends on FB are also insomniacs!

Anyway, a couple weeks ago I got a bottle of this natural remedy from Forces of Nature. It has essential oils and some homeopathic remedies in it as well for a double-whammy. And it works Great! 

Before this, I was taking 2 benadryl (25 mg each) nightly to get to sleep. Since I started using this stuff, no benadryl has been needed. (Benadryl isn't that bad for you --- it's just an antihistamine --- but it does knock out the dream center until it wears off about 4 hrs later.)  

A couple of dabs on my wrists & chest, and I'm out in 20-30 minutes for the night. And my dreams are back. :)

I just thought I'd share in case anyone else out there has been searching for a decent, natural sleep aid.