Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Strongest clearing mixture I've EVER used!

18 Feb 2015 Update:  I just had to clear the house and spray around it again. So it's lasted about 3 months and I have had a LOT of workers in and around the house since the original clearing and spraying. (Hail damage so there was a new roof and gutters and screens and a window and once it's warm enough here in Colorado painting and staining still to be done. Very nasty hail storm last 29 Sep 2014 that came from an unusual direction.) So all of those workers with whatever spirits and entities that were with them, ON TOP OF the pretty active area where my house is --- right off green space that is used as a "run way" for wildlife and some other souls. But still, only having to do it once a quarter instead of nearly daily is a good deal! :)
______________________________________

As many of you have heard me say over the years, the energies on Mother Earth are ramping up, and as they continue to go higher and increase in vibration that additional energy is also waking up? certainly stirring up other energies and other beings --- entities, spirits, ghosts, other dimensional ETs, you name it. 

You've also heard me talking in here a lot about clearing your space and how to keep it clear. Even with the other items I talk about for space clearing, I still had to routinely clear everywhere and sometimes it wasn't getting everything. How did I know this?  Since I've been working from home predominately for the day job for the last year or so, whenever I have to leave for any period of time (even just a few hours) I ask the angels, St. Francis and St. Michael to watch over my rescue Afghan Hounds (Affies). (See the post with pics from last year when I picked them up and brought them home.) 

The Affies are extremely sensitive to energies and entities of whatever type, spirits, ghosts, ETs, etc. My younger one especially so. No only do they get nightmares when things aren't clear enough, my younger one (Phoenix; he's 2 yrs old) will even point at it (like a cat) while awake and woof enough to not only draw my attention but wake me if I'm asleep. 

(SIDEBAR:  My sensitive senses are more along the lines of feeling (clairsentience), hearing (clairaudience), and knowing (claircognizance); long story short is that I blocked my clairvoyance when I was 3 yrs old due to an unhealthy home environment and a lot of fighting between parents who did finally divorce when I was 12. After a lot of work, it has been unplugged and my higher self / soul self acts as the throttle so that I don't get overwhelmed. When I do see things, they appear to me as solid and "real" as everything else in this world.) 

Anyway, when I leave the house for more than a few hours and the Affies are alone, as part of my ritual of asking in the angels and St. Francis to watch over them until I return part of my "ask" that they are safe from "things seen and unseen," and I would usually get a major verification that when I said "unseen" that there was something still hanging out at the house, even if I had just cleared it a day or two before dragon's blood, frankincense, and myrrh. 

The recipe I'm about to give you is the one I used around the house and outside of the house in combination with black salt and when I went to the office today and asked the angels to keep them safe from things seen and unseen ---- no verification signal on unseen, meaning whatever it was is now GONE. Yea! I picked it up from a rerun episode (Season 2) of The Dead Files with Amy Allan -- the best "ghost hunter" show I've seen largely because Amy helps the people by telling them how to clear the problem. Now, whether they follow her advice is a whole other matter... ;>.  One of my major pet peeves with other shows of that type is because there are ways to clear the problems / spirits / entities; her "residual energy" is what others may call "thought forms" and there are ways to clear those as well. 


So here's the recipe for Tar Water  I went digging for after I heard her mention it during that Season 2 episode:

Ingredients:  

Instructions: 
In the sprayer bottle and/or dropper bottle, mix a small (very small) amount of Creolina, a pinch or so of Sea Salt, and fill the bottle with Holy water. Shake well. The liquid will look brownish. 

Creolina is the closest thing to pure "tar water" that can be found these days. It is a cleaning solution (disinfectant) made from coal tar and it is very strong! And so is the scent. Holy Water, if you don't want to buy it or get it from your local church, you can also make your own and my book has instructions for how to do that. Black Salt is black lava salt and is edible. 

Spray in the corners of the room, property, around the basement, or foundation of the house or area where your problem keeps recurring. If you don't use the sprayer, use 1 drop of the liquid instead. After each area is sprayed and/or dropped, sprinkle the black salt as a barrier. The black salt absorbs any negative energies present and gives them a place to go to get away from the tar water mixture. I also said a prayer of clearing while spraying and sprinkling, to clear the negative lower energies and also invited in the higher, Divine and Angelic energies, and also asked for Divine Protection. 

I sprayed only my basement area and crawl space area both inside the house and outside the house and also hit a few areas around my property line where I know some things come through from the green space next to me. My crawl space seems to attract things for some reason, and it is under the family room. 

The lightness in the entire house (even the second floor!) rest of the afternoon and next day was nearly enough to make me dizzy! LOL :D I did that Saturday and went to the office today (Wednesday) so even 4 days later everything is still clear. It will be interesting to see how long this extreme clear lasts. Enjoy! :)